Free Flow technology records each cow's individual data in the milking parlor, including milk flow rate, quantity, temperature and electrical conductivity. The data is then transferred to the milking management program, enabling the farmer to make vital decisions on the cow’s health and productivity.
It offers full control over the entire milking process at each milking point, enabling centralized calibration, cleaning and operation. Our innovative technology ensures that the milk flows freely and uniformly, preventing a major cause of mastitis. The meter contains no moving parts, limiting maintenance costs to a minimum.
Free Flow design for easy maintenance
Reduces risk for milk contamination and mastitis infections
Measures even small quantities of milk
Standalone or in conjunction with automatic ID
In-Post ID From any MPC (milking point control)
Milking Controls :
Flow control pulsation
Stops on kick-off
Delmer tandem milking parlor is suitable for small herds and .
Delmer Tandem Milking Parlor allows milking of cows Separately with full-length view of them.
The tandem design Identified by individual boxes and side by side milking provides a full-length view of the animal during milking and an independent individual milking process.
These parlor features allow trouble free and comfortable human–animal interaction, individual animal attention for better visual concepts and single stall efficient working operations , providing a faster milking process and individual cattle milking.
- Hot-dip galvanized robust steel structure
- Better Focus on milking pit
- Cow traffic control : manual or semi-automatic
- Modular design for variable positioning of the milking stalls and potential expansion
- Stainless steel pit edge protection
- Full integration with Delmer’s milking solutions
- Automatic cow traffic control
- Pneumatic single stall entrance/exit gate control
- Reinforced frames for buffalo
- In-parlor feeding is possible
Our Herringbone Milking Parlours are ideal for large herd milking with minimal space requirements.
Our herringbone milking parlours provide higher milking rates, maximise space efficiency and fit many existing layouts, making installation simple and economical.
The angled rump rails and individual splash guards ensure faster animal positioning, smooth and regular animal traffic and comfortable milking for both operator and animal.
Thanks to the rear stall suspended design, the operator has wide access and complete visibility without obstacles over the udder, enabling easier work and early detection of any abnormalities.
Our herringbone milking parlours are available in different configurations - 30°, 60° or 70° side milking - and with different options to best suit your needs.
Hot-dip galvanised steel structure.
Stainless steel pit edge protection.
Stairs to milking pit.
Full integration with our milking solutions.
- Milking stall columns clamped to the floor.
- Electronic controller to manage the pneumatically operated entrance/exit gates.
- Stainless steel cabinet to house electronic components.
- Full stainless steel carpentry.
- Nipple for milk tube fitting.
- MILKIT available.
Round-the-baran pipeline milking sysyrems are designes to allow the milking to take place in the varn and to deliver the milk directly to the bulk tank.
Working time is reduced compared to other tie-stall milking solutions, as the emptying operation is not necessary.
We offer RTS pipeline milking suitable for new or for: milking, vacumm, cleaning and cooling.
Our milk and vacumm lines, RTS milking units and clusters significantly increase operator efficiency and milking rate within a week.
Our efficient automatic cleaning system and rapid milk cooling will help ensure that your milk is TOP-QUALITY.
MAIN FEATURES :
- Four-Bucket milking system
- SS 304 food grain milk pipelines, properly sized
- Special milk/vacumm taps for easier and faster cluster take-on
- High-capacity claws for better milk flow
- Wide range of glass or stainless steel receiver units
- Delmer's automatic cleaning machine to provide RTS facilities with efficient cleaning.