Technological leader in the field of recycling systems
- Compact, space-saving, modular recycling series.
- Capacity: 2.5 -120 kg precious metal within 8 hours.
- Easily extendable through modular design.
- The dissolving tank angled at 30° rotates. This realizes an excellent mixing process with the precious metal granules continually grinding against each other. This process serves to remove the silver chloride from the alloy surface and then finally dissolves it.
- Heating is not required.
- Condenser in SCHOTT glass.
- Dissolving medium aqua Regia ( HNO3 +HCL).
- The complete unit is located under an exhaust hood and in a drain tray.
- Acids and solvents are not conveyed through pressing but by suction (vacuum).
NEW : The new drum shape (rectangular) enables us to achieve a higher efficiency: The dissolving time of the gold is considerably reduced.
|NEW TB 2||TB 7||TB 15||TB 30||TB 60||TB 120|
|Power supply||400 V three phase||400 V three phase||400 V three phase||400 V three phase||400 V three phase||400 V three phase|
|Power||0.3 kW||0.8 kW||0.8 kW||0.8 kW||2 kW||5 kW|
|Quantity refinable every 8hrs||2-2,5 kg||7 kg||15 kg||30 kg||60 kg||120 kg|
|Dimensions (mm)||1200 x 670 x 1120||1400 x 1040 x 2060||1950 x 1080 x 2340||1950 x 1080 x 2340||3200 x 2000 x 3200||3600 x 2200 x 3600|
|Weight (approx.)||80 kg||250 kg||350 kg||400 kg||550 kg||650 kg|