DELMER MILK PUMPS
Our stainless steel centrifugal Milk Pumps ensure optimal treatment of the milk.
Milk Pumps enable milk transfer from the receiver to the milk tank. Milk transfer has to be swift and gentle so that no bio-chemical alterations occur within the milk, altering the quality of the product. We offer a complete range of centrifugal milk pumps, entirely made of high-grade stainless steel and available in several sizes and configurations to suit any milking plant. Our milk pumps ensure gentle and smooth transportation without agitating the milk from the receiver to the milk tank. We suggest combining them with our milk pump controller VARIOSPEED, which adjusts milk pump rotation speed according to the actual requirements of the milking plant.
- Compact and robust design.
- Milk pumps range from 0.55 to 1.5 kW.
- Single or three-phase models available (230–400 V).
- With or without cleaning nipples for the sanitary trap.
- Can be combined with the our milk pump controller VARIOSPEED.
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE, EFFICIENT PUMPING
- SMOOTH AND CONSISTENT MILK TRANSFER
- DURABLE COMPONENTS
- In-parlour feeding.
- Electrical signals to dump feed at right moment.
- Back gate.
- Stainless steel carpentry.