Our Herringbone Milking Parlours are ideal for large herd milking with minimal space requirements.
Our herringbone milking parlours provide higher milking rates, maximise space efficiency and fit many existing layouts, making installation simple and economical.
The angled rump rails and individual splash guards ensure faster animal positioning, smooth and regular animal traffic and comfortable milking for both operator and animal.
Thanks to the rear stall suspended design, the operator has wide access and complete visibility without obstacles over the udder, enabling easier work and early detection of any abnormalities.
Our herringbone milking parlours are available in different configurations - 30°, 60° or 70° side milking - and with different options to best suit your needs.
Hot-dip galvanised steel structure.
Stainless steel pit edge protection.
Stairs to milking pit.
Full integration with our milking solutions.
- Milking stall columns clamped to the floor.
- Electronic controller to manage the pneumatically operated entrance/exit gates.
- Stainless steel cabinet to house electronic components.
- Full stainless steel carpentry.
- Nipple for milk tube fitting.
- MILKIT available.