With the DELMER's motorized crush, manufactured in house using galvanized steel, for all the legs of the cow, you can complete treatment every 5 minutes. It ensures greater comfort and safety both the animal and the operator. The cows do not have time to move, shake and kicking. Cow knees are studied for their angles to avoid injuries to joints, tendons and ligaments while using this machine to suit different sizes of animals - big & small. The management of lifting of the struts is crucial for movement without excessive effort and harm.
Dimensions and Specifications:
- 4 Motors- 220V
- length: 2,05 mt.
- width: 1,20 mt.
- height: 1,90 mt.
- weight: 450 kg.
Features of DELMER Crush:
- Containment cage door lock with anti-suffocation facility
- Rack for locking the front of the animal
- Attacks on three points
- Accessories containment:
- Winch for lifting of the hindlimb
- Winch for lifting of the animal
- Support for forelimbs
- The entire surface is covered with rubber mat
- Equipped with anti-tilt system