Delmer tandem milking parlor is suitable for small herds and .
Delmer Tandem Milking Parlor allows milking of cows Separately with full-length view of them.
The tandem design Identified by individual boxes and side by side milking provides a full-length view of the animal during milking and an independent individual milking process.
These parlor features allow trouble free and comfortable human–animal interaction, individual animal attention for better visual concepts and single stall efficient working operations , providing a faster milking process and individual cattle milking.
- Hot-dip galvanized robust steel structure
- Better Focus on milking pit
- Cow traffic control : manual or semi-automatic
- Modular design for variable positioning of the milking stalls and potential expansion
- Stainless steel pit edge protection
- Full integration with Delmer’s milking solutions
- Automatic cow traffic control
- Pneumatic single stall entrance/exit gate control
- Reinforced frames for buffalo
- In-parlor feeding is possible