This oven has been specifically designed for the annealing of gypsums in the production process of casting precious alloys.
The particular design, the special construction features and the tested work cycle make it an innovative and precise tool that offers the customer the possibility to achieve the objectives described below:
absolute homogeneity in the internal temperature, which determines a considerable improvement in the baking of the gypsum, with a maximum temperature of 850 ° C, on request up to 1000 ° C.
accuration in the insertion of the cylinders-molds, ease in the internal cleaning.
cooking process controlled by a touch panel, complete with:
- a) nr. 50 cooking programs
- b) cooking curves up to 20 steps.
- c) management of the loading and unloading positioning of cylinders and dies
- d) start with timer
- e) storing cooking curves
- f) export of cooking data
management of the automatic opening and closing of the fireplace during the cooking cycle _management of a resistance in the wax drainage pipe, which avoids the formation of plugsOptional :
air insertion management to increase combustion, excellent for wax processing _ management of a forced cooling to decrease the cooling time.
|MODEL||CAPACITY||POWER||DIMENSION in Cm||WEIGHT||SUPPORT|
|Cylinders D= 100 mm||Kw||A B H C||Kg||type|
|BFD-460||11 cylinders||7||113 x 119 x 183 74||330||rotative|
|BFD-560||20 cylinders||10||127 x 126 x 183 87||530||rotative|
|BFD-650||30 cylinders||12||141 x 146 x 189 111||720||rotative|
|BFD-750||38 cylinders||15||153 x 146 x 189 111||760||rotative|
|BFD-16-ST||16 cylinders||10||101 x 119 x 183 74||290||static|
|BFD-20-ST||20 cylinders||12||115 x 126 x 183 87||480||static|
|BFD-30-ST||30 cylinders||15||141 x 146 x 189 111||690||static|
|BFD-50-ST||50 cylinders||20||141 x 146 x 189 111||710||static|
Hardening alloys furnace on inert atmosphere DHF.
This plant has been specially designed for hardening alloys used jeweler making.
The special design, the special construction features and tried work cycle make it an innovative and accurate instrument, that gives the client the opportunity to reach these objectives :
- the good absolutely feature the same degree of hardness, considerably improving mechanical specifications avoiding any deformability during finishing processes and better resistance to wear.
- superior result during the polishing process.
- ensure the colors remains uniform of the parts treated, without oxidization.
- completely automatic execution of the hardness is reached for each specific type of alloy.
- the good can be laid on trays of perforated stainless steel.
|Model No.||No. of trays||Chamber Dimensions||Dimensions||Power:||Max Temp.||Weight|
|DHF-1||6||300×300×400 cm||750 x 980 x 1600 cm||6,5 Kw||400 C||240 Kg|
|DHF-2||6||450×450×600 cm||890 x 1200 x 1750 cm||9,5 Kw||900 C||430 Kg|